Your home's master suite should be a spacious private retreat that you can make your own. From soothing colors on the walls to your dream bathtub, you can make your primary bathroom your own personal oasis — all you need is the right remodeling company in Charlotte to bring your vision to life.
The Signature Home Kitchen & Bath team is prepared to shape your primary bath into the sleek, modern space you've always wanted. We specialize in updating plumbing fixtures, installing luxury finishes, and overhauling bathroom floor plans.
Work with our knowledgeable bathroom remodelers, and we'll transform your master bath or build an all-new primary bathroom addition in less time than you thought possible.
Ready to remodel your master bathroom? Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Bathroom Design Options
Looking for some inspiration? Consider these design ideas to transform your primary bath from bland to beautiful:
- Walk-in shower: A spacious shower enclosure with a frameless glass door lends sophistication to any primary bath. We can install a new walk-in shower in place of your current shower/tub combo or relocate it to the other side of the bathroom — it's up to you.
- Soaker tub: If you enjoy relaxing baths, you'll need a soaker tub to accompany your walk-in shower. Consider installing a jetted version for a spa-like experience.
- Separate vanities: Nothing makes your bathroom more shareable than putting in two vanities. We'll help you choose a design that makes your bathroom unique, like a wall-mounted "floating" vanity with modern vessel sinks and gorgeous stone countertops.
- Unique tile designs: Don't settle for run-of-the-mill tiles when you can customize a unique design. How about pebble mosaic tiles for the shower floor? Or transparent colored glass tiles as a backsplash? Our designers will help you choose a look that harmonizes with the rest of the bathroom design.
- Wood-look floors: Many Charlotte homeowners love the look of wood flooring, but it isn't appropriate for humid bathrooms. That's where wood-look tile or vinyl planks come in. This master bathroom trend takes the style up a notch.
Advantages of a Master Bathroom Remodel
Redoing your master bathroom offers many benefits. Consider how Signature Home Kitchen & Bath can help you maximize your investment:
- Endless customization options: The primary bath is one of the most desirable rooms to add a personal touch. You have the freedom to incorporate whatever unique features you want, from towel warmers or dual showerheads to radiant floor heating or an in-bathroom fireplace.
- Ample bathroom storage: Built-in storage adds beauty and functionality to your bathroom by helping declutter the space. Vanity drawers, linen closets, wall niches, and medicine cabinets are just a few options.
- Improved efficiency: High-end toilets, faucets, and showerheads deliver a luxurious experience while conserving water, giving you the best of both worlds.
- Increased home value: The master bathroom is one of the first rooms homebuyers scrutinize. With a freshly renovated space to show off, you'll attract more interest and be able to increase the asking price to reflect your investment.
Begin Your Master Bathroom Remodel
When you work with Signature Home Kitchen & Bath, know our first goal is to understand your vision for the space. We listen carefully to your wants and needs, offering our expert ideas and opinions along the way.
By combining our efforts, we can arrive at a beautiful, functional design for your master bathroom addition or renovation. We have years of experience transforming homes to meet our clients' needs, and we're confident we can do the same for you.
Check out our many five-star reviews to see what our customers are saying.
Contact us today to start remodeling your primary bathroom in Charlotte, NC.