Bathroom Renovations & Remodeling in the Greater Charlotte Area
The bathrooms in your home need to look their best. You show them to friends, family, and guests, and you use them to prepare for the day ahead. If your bathrooms are outdated, hire Signature Home Kitchen & Bath for bathroom renovations in Charlotte, NC.
We’ll design a bathroom you’ll be proud to show off. Our experienced contractors and designers will handle everything from design to completion.
Call today to schedule your free consultation.
Explore the Full Potential of Your Home
Schedule a Consultation Today!
Bathroom Design Options
At Signature Home Kitchen & Bath, we can incorporate the latest design trends into your bathroom renovation. The key is to choose features that will suit your preferences and fit your lifestyle for years to come.
Consider these popular design trends to help you determine what you want out of your bathroom.
- Custom cabinets & vanity countertops: Expand your storage and counter space with a custom bathroom vanity. This is the perfect place to splurge on high-end materials that make you feel pampered as you begin and end the day, including granite or quartz countertops and solid wood cabinets.
- Trendy sinks: You’d be surprised what a difference a unique sink can make in your bathroom. We will ensure your renovation project incorporates the sink style you prefer most, including drop-in, undermount, or vessel sinks.
- High-end faucets & showerheads: Modern bathroom fixtures are stylish and water-efficient. Whether you love the look of traditional polished chrome or brushed nickel, or you want to change it up with antique brass or matte black, our designers can help you make a stylish selection.
- Walk-in showers & free-standing tubs: Are you tired of your outdated shower/tub combo? Convert it into a beautiful walk-in shower, complete with a frameless glass door, built-in storage niches, and custom tile work. You can even add a roomy jetted tub if space allows.
- High-efficiency toilets: Remodeling your bathroom is the perfect excuse to replace your old toilet with a water-saving model that won’t flush your money away. In addition to prioritizing efficient performance, you can also find toilets with luxurious features such as heated seats, touchless flush, and cleansing bidet functionality.
- Wood-look flooring: Wood and water don’t mix, so this is not a common bathroom flooring material. However, if you love the look of hardwood floors, you can mimic the natural color and grain pattern with durable, wood-look tiles. This trend introduces a natural-looking element to your bathroom while eliminating the risk of swelling and shrinking that can happen to wood in humid environments.
- Accent lighting: Every bathroom needs adequate lighting to help you see while you shave or put on makeup. While a light fixture above the vanity is a must, that’s only the beginning. Consider additional lighting via sconces, flush-mount shower lights, cove lighting, and statement pendants to help you illuminate your bathroom in any situation.
- Bathroom fireplace: It’s nice to have a supplementary heat source in the bathroom. With a gas or electric fireplace, that heat source can be as elegant as it is functional. Imagine basking in a bubble bath, gazing at the flickering flames, and sipping on your drink of choice. It doesn’t get any more luxurious than that!
Recent Bathroom Remodels in Lake Norman & Charlotte, NC
From backsplashes to bathtubs, floors to fireplaces, Signature Home Kitchen & Bath’s professional design and installation services will enhance the beauty of your home, giving you years of enjoyment while increasing the value of your home.